Organization: McAuliffe's Valley Nursery
Job Category: Retail Nursery
We are accepting resumes for part time and full time Retail Nursery Customer Service positions.
Situated in scenic Snohomish, our nursery is located a short distance from urban centers. We offer farm grown and locally sourced quality plants and supplies, as well as, delivery and installation services. We are a full service nursery, open 7-days a week, all year round.
At McAuliffe’s Valley Nursery we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service from greeting our visitors, to offering recommendations and support throughout their shopping experience.
Spring at the nursery is fast paced and can be busy and exciting. The pace can change throughout the day and from season to season. Applicants should be adaptable to the changing rhythms that occur in the nursery, while working together and staying calm, cheerful and enthusiastic.
The nursery is a wonderful place to work for its ever-changing seasons and opportunities for creative expression.
- Love of plants & people
- Plant identification & knowledge is helpful
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Assist in sales: locating and selecting plant material, supplies & problem solving
- Provide care & maintenance of plant material & displays
- Retail and Cashiering (Cash/Card/POS) experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Enjoy working outside
- Able and willing to work weekends
- The ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Additional tasks include but are not limited to: watering, weeding, stocking, cleaning, tagging & pricing.
- Flexible & Friendly: We have a friendly atmosphere where we encourage, help and inspire not just our customers but each other as well. Our staff works as a team, helping out where they are needed throughout the nursery.
We Offer Competitive Pay!
Salary Depending on Experience
Interested applicants can email or drop off their resumes at:
McAuliffe’s Valley Nursery
11910 Springhetti Road, Snohomish, WA 98296
Email Address: email@example.com