Organization: Scot Eckley Inc
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Associate's
Experience Requirement: 5-10 years
Pay range: $70,000.00 yearly
Construction Project Manager – Great Opportunity!
- Do you like to make a difference at work and have fun doing it?
- Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to join a team that builds awarding winning landscape projects?
- Are you looking to join a team of professional, engaged, and skilled people who enjoy working together?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of working on a variety of complex projects?
- Do you thrive on coordinating with clients and being a valuable resource to them?
- Are interested in working directly with the President/Founder of the business and be a key player in developing the strategic plan for future growth?
Founded in 1999, Scot Eckley Inc. is a company specializing in residential landscape design and construction. Licensed as a general contractor, our team approaches every project as construction professionals.
Scot Eckley Inc. designs and builds award winning landscapes and outdoor living spaces with uncompromising quality and craftsmanship within the Seattle area. Our approach is based upon transparent budgets, creative value-engineering, tight project management and clear communication.
We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager with extensive field experience who can manage and build highly detailed, residential outdoor living spaces from inception through completion. The Construction Project Manager is the managing and driving force behind the budget, planning, implementation, tracking and review of design/build landscape projects that meet or surpass the SEI’s profit goal and high standards of quality and customer service.
Job Focus and Responsibilities:
- Develop Budgets and Estimates
- Complete Pre-Construction Tasks to ensure a successful project
- Manage 2-3 active projects (at a time) from start to completion
- Ensure that SEI quality and work standards are achieved on all projects
- Schedule and Manage our Production Crews, Vendor and Subcontractors
- Order materials and resources per the project plan
- Partner with our in-house design team during project development and construction
- Proactively and continually communicate with the client and project designer about job status.
- Coordinate with the Office Manager to ensure all project information is up to date and invoicing is completed
- Ensure all work is completed in adherence to safety polices and guideline
- Complete job close-out process and ensure client satisfaction
- Job Tracking and Review
- Train, coach and develop our production team members
Criteria/Skills We are Seeking:
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative
- Pro-active planner
- Ability to read and interpret plans and construction documents
- Project Management experience in the contracting or construction field.(Landscape Construction a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction industry with extensive field/build experience
- Ability to analyze and effectively solve problems
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Service and teamwork oriented. Helps others succeed.
- Customer centered and focused. Experience with customer service.
- Profit driven – seeks ways to improve efficiency.
- Performs and demands excellent quality in work.
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Time
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- We are excited by the possibility of talking with you and benefiting from your perspective and experience. Please reply to this post with a cover letter and current resume to: email@example.com.