Organization: Natural Greenscapes LLC
Job Category: Landscape Maintenance
Job Type: Part-Time
Education Requirement: Professional Certification (CPH, ecoPRO, IA, etc)
Experience Requirement: 3-5 years
Natural Greenscapes LLC is a small business based in Kenmore and services clients mostly on the Eastside ranging from Mercer Island to Woodinville, plus a few in Seattle as well. Our fine-gardening division prides on holistic and organic garden stewardship with emphasis on pruning plants the right way at the right time. We focus on seasonal containers in spring and fall. We do not mow nor provide lawn maintenance services. We are looking for a part-time Crew Lead-Gardener position with –
- A background in horticulture (must be a CPH) and a comprehensive knowledge of landscape plants, best practices for planting, pruning, fertilizing and soil health.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar pruning jobs. Master Pruner certification from Plant Amnesty is a plus.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions in physically active tasks that includes bending, kneeling, digging, lifting, etc.
- Ability to take direction, be self-sufficient, detail oriented, work quickly and efficiently.
- A positive attitude and punctual.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs if needed (think planting compost bales).
- Good communication skills, customer service and social skills.
- Own transportation to and from the jobsites plus clean driver’s license.
- Good recordkeeping and organizational skills. Must be willing to learn and use Asana for detailed jobsite notes.
Being a small company, we look for the best fit as we all work closely together and work hard. Garden management days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, typically 6-7 hours on each day. In busy months, Fridays are also workdays. Hourly wage can range from $20-$25 depending on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Email back at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction of yourself, a resume and explain your ability in general to perform the listed duties in the job description. Please provide two work-related references