Organization: Tony Sacco Landscape Design
Job Category: Landscape Maintenance
Job Type: Part-Time
Experience Requirement: 1-2 years
Pay range: $20.00 hourly
We are a newly formed landscaping firm in South Seattle looking for experienced gardeners to join our team, initially on a part-time basis, beginning in March. We perform sustainable landscape maintenance, renovations and installations for a variety of clients in the Seattle area. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in landscape maintenance. We are looking for reliable, detail oriented, self-starters who love working with plants and who enjoy sharing knowledge with team members as well as clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in landscaping maintenance including detailed weeding and perennial care as well as basic knowledge of the tools needed.
- Some experience in proper pruning techniques of small trees and shrubs.
- Some experience with installing hardscape projects such as small flagstone patios and pathways.
- Basic knowledge of plants and plant identification.
- Enjoyment in working outside, rain or shine and the gear needed for our Northwest weather.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and staff.
- Willingness to learn and acquire new landscaping skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others.
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds.
- Please have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
We will be working toward creating a year-round schedule and are looking for fun, positive-minded people who would like to help us grow. Contact us if you are interested in joining this new family!
How to Apply
Please Submit a copy of a resume with a letter telling us why you would make a good candidate for this job. Send information to email@example.com.