Organization: Plant People Northwest
Job Category: Landscape Crew Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: High School / GED
Experience Requirement: 1-2 years
Plant People Northwest is a small, sustainable gardening business providing design, installation and maintenance in North Seattle, Shoreline, and Lake Forest Park. We value a very high quality of work and excellent client communication. We also value the job satisfaction and happiness of the crew!
You may be pleased to know that we do not mow lawns. Find out more about us at www.plantpeoplenw.com.
We seek an experienced garden crew lead to join our team. You must have experience in most aspects of garden maintenance and installation. You must be positive, punctual, detail-oriented, and communicative. And you must have a depth of horticultural knowledge that surpasses the typical “mow and blow” landscaping operation. This is a full-time, year-round position. We’d love to welcome you to the team!
– Manage the workflow and quality of work on job sites
– Ensure that safety standards are being followed at all times
– Train and mentor crew members for skill development & future leadership roles
– Communicate daily with clients, managers, and employees
– Minimum 2 years in professional landscaping, and some experience leading teams
– Excellent plant ID and pruning skills
– Strong communication, teamwork,
recordkeeping, and organizational skills
– Be able to lift 50+ lbs and enjoy
working outdoors in all weather
– Have a valid WA driver license and a clean driving record
– Have a reliable vehicle for transportation to jobsites
– A professional certification (CPH, EcoPro) is preferable
Hourly wage is $21-24 depending on your qualifications.
Benefits after 90 days include:
– 6 paid holidays
– 50% of premium for health, dental, vision and life insurance
– Yearly uniform stipend
– Support for continuing education
Our COVID guidelines: crew members are wearing masks at work, and are distancing from each other and from our clients. The crew has always arrived in separate vehicles and had separate tool sets provided by the company.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you!