Organization: Anderson Landscaping
Job Category: Landscape Maintenance
Job Type: Full-Time
Provide excellent groundskeeping services as directed by the Foreman.
- Can work as a team and follow directions given by the Foreman
- Always represent the company’s best interest, maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Perform highly physical work on a regular basis
- Be able to bend over and kneel down regularly
- Maintain clean and safe jobsite, as well as all company equipment, tools, and vehicles
- Mowing, weed eating, edging, weeding
- Keeping garden beds, walkways, and parking lots clean of debris
- Specialty pruning (will be taught)
- Equipment upkeep and care
- Water management (will be taught)
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/instructed by the Foreman or management
- Up to two years landscaping or related experience.
- Ability to operate landscape maintenance equipment including:
- Backpack blowers
- String trimmers
- Time management skills to complete work on time and efficiently without sacrificing safety or quality
- Punctual and dependable
- Available for long seasonal hours
- Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge, and skill levels as a team.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and ability to bend, lift and twist all day.
- Valid Drivers License or ability to get to and from work independently
- Familiarity with plant material, both weeds and ornamentals
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge and experience with selective pruning
- Experience with fertilizer and chemical applications
- Experience with irrigation systems and repairs
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15 – $18/hr DOE
- Medical and dental insurance benefits available
- Retirement benefits available
- 40+ hours per week, including overtime
- Opportunities for furthering education in landscaping, including but not limited to horticulture, pruning and chemical applications.
How to Apply
About Anderson Landscaping:
Since 1997, Anderson Landscaping’s team has built its impeccable reputation with stunning residential outdoor spaces, beautiful commercial and public spaces, professional groundskeeping and skilled horticultural expertise. We bring solid, tested knowledge to provide the best design, service, materials, and client care in our industry to North Central Washington.
We take pride in working with the best team ever, every single day. We have built relationships and friendships in our communities by offering passion, creativity, hard work, problem solving, excellence, honesty, respect, smiles, generosity, and safety. Every. Single. Day.
If you have a passion for outdoor spaces and share these values with us, we want to meet you.
To complete an application visit us at 1620 Pine Street, Wenatchee, WA or online at www.landscapebyanderson.com/join-our-team and email to:
Marcé Villanueva, Groundskeeping Foreman