Organization: Greenstone Designs
Job Category: Misc
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: High School / GED
Experience Requirement: < 1 year
Pay range: $19.00 hourly
GreenStone Designs is a woman owned company that creates award-winning containers in Seattle and on the Eastside. Our customers are the most important part of our business and every employee plays a valuable role in assuring them of that. We are a growing company with an inspiring work environment and people who are fun to work with. We offer competitive salaries DOE and have NO seasonal layoffs.
Reasons to work with GreenStone Designs:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Collaborative Work Environment
- 401k Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Industry Related Education and Licensing Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays & Birthdays
- Medical Reimbursement Plan (QSEHRA)
- Four Day Work Week
Interior Plant Technicians
The Interior Plant Technician’s primary responsibility is to perform interior and some exterior horticultural maintenance for our residential and commercial clients. This includes, but is not limited to; watering, grooming, pruning, plant cleaning and identifying pests and/or disease.
- Minimum 6 months interior plant maintenance experience, required
- Familiarity with common pests and control methods
- Knowledge of plant identification of common interior plants and their care needs
- Ability to self motivate
- Demonstrate patience
- Exercise tenacity
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Ability to discern productive feedback and unproductive (negative) feedback
- Demonstrate flexibility and easily adapt to change
- Detailed oriented
- Must be comfortable working independently and with a team, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and accountability
- Reliable transportation and comfortable navigating downtown Seattle and the Eastside
- Accessibility; Reliable electronic communication via text, email and phone.
- Demonstrate professional communication with clients and team members; Verbal and written
- Show case your analytical skills; problem solving, communication, critical thinking and creativity
- Valid state driver’s license; Clean driving record
- Pass background check
- No visible offensive body alterations
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching
- Pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional use of 8-10’ ladders
- Adaptability to environmental conditions; weather, noise, etc.
- Proof of up to date COVID-19 vaccination status
Please visit us at: www.greenstoneseattle.com to see some of our work!
GreenStone Designs does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service or other non-merit factors.
Schedule: Four, 10 hour work days
Compensation: $19-$21/hr DOE
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to wear masks if required by client.
Due to client requirements- Full Vaccination, included booster, is required
How to Apply
Thank you for considering GreenStone Designs!
To apply please email us your resume at email@example.com.
You can also apply to our posting on Indeed, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you!