Organization: Anderson Landscaping
Job Category: Landscape Crew Member
Job Type: Full-Time
Physical labor – shoveling, planting, lifting, moving, or operating equipment as directed by the Foreman.
- Work as a team and follow directions given by the Foreman
- Always represent the company’s best interest, maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Perform highly physical work – lifting, bending over, twisting and kneeling down regularly
- Maintain clean and safe jobsite, as well as all company equipment, tools, and vehicles
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/instructed by the Foreman or management
- Time management skills to complete work on time and efficiently without sacrificing safety or quality
- Punctual and dependable
- Available for long seasonal hours
- Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge, and skill levels as a team.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and ability to bend, lift and twist all day.
- Valid Drivers License or ability to get to and from work independently
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15 – $20/hr DOE
- Medical and dental insurance benefits available
- Retirement benefits available
- 40+ hours per week, including overtime
How to Apply
About Anderson Landscaping:
Since 1997, Anderson Landscaping’s team has built its impeccable reputation with stunning residential outdoor spaces, beautiful commercial and public spaces, professional groundskeeping and skilled horticultural expertise. We bring solid, tested knowledge to provide the best design, service, materials, and client care in our industry to North Central Washington.
We take pride in working with the best team ever, every single day. We have built relationships and friendships in our communities by offering passion, creativity, hard work, problem solving, excellence, honesty, respect, smiles, generosity, and safety. Every. Single. Day.
If you have a passion for outdoor spaces and share these values with us, we want to meet you.
To complete an application visit us at 1620 Pine Street, Wenatchee, WA or online at www.landscapebyanderson.com/join-our-team and email to: