Organization: Scot Eckley Inc
Job Category: Landscape Crew Member
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: High School / GED
Experience Requirement: 1-2 years
Landscape Construction Crew $19-$24/hr DOE + Benefits + $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our team. Scot Eckley Inc. is hiring full-time construction crew members who want to
- Be part of small family-oriented company
- Contribute and challenge yourself as you learn and grow
- Create phenomenal award winning residential gardens
We’re looking for individuals with great character – both with and without landscape construction experience who are eager to learn valuable skills and have the opportunity for advancement. We offer full-time year-round work. Most of our jobs include building precision hardscapes with stone, steel, concrete, and wood in addition to irrigation, drainage, and plantings.
- Landscape Construction experience helpful (valued) but not required. We are NOT a landscape maintenance company, i.e. mowing, weeding, etc.
- Team-oriented attitude
- Hard-working and reliable
- Dependable and punctual
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow all safety rules and company policies
- Valid WA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to get yourself to and from the jobsite
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to lift weight in excess of 80 lbs., bend, crouch, twist, and stand/walk for long periods of time
- Competitive pay $19 – $24 per hour DOE
- $1,000 Signing Bonus: Two $250 Bonuses (after 90 days/180 days), and one $500 Bonus at one year of employment!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement matching (after one year of employment)
- Yearly merit and cost living raise
We are excited by the possibility of talking with you and benefiting from your perspective and experience. Click here for our career page.
Scot Eckley Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Scot Eckley Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply