Organization: Anderson Landscaping
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Associate's
Experience Requirement: 3-5 years
Anderson Landscaping, a premier design-build landscape construction company, is seeking a landscape designer who is passionate about creating unique, outdoor living spaces to join our team.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to work with a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects? Are you looking to work with a dynamic, creative team with an innovative approach to outdoor spatial design and construction? Can you coordinate multiple projects and deadlines? We are searching for you.
We are a team of dedicated, experienced, and highly skilled project managers, designers, technicians, and craftsmen who share a common desire–to provide our clients with the utmost attention in creating livable, sustainable, and exquisite outdoor environments. We strive for excellence on every project! With our headquarters in Wenatchee, WA we enjoy a beautiful region, nestled in the eastern foothills of the majestic Cascade Mountains. Our community, clients, and co-workers are at the heart of our success.
Visit www.landscapebyanderson.com to learn more about us.
The position location is Wenatchee, Washington, and is not available for remote work.
- Provide various landscape graphics and project tasks for a wide variety of high-end residential and commercial projects, to be constructed by Anderson Landscaping
- Develop landscape plans from preliminary design through conceptual and final design, producing quality work that exceeds client expectations
- Provide the bridge between creativity and the technical aspects of design
- Production drawings utilizing CAD files from civil and architecture teams, client presentations utilizing Adobe InDesign, hand graphics, and other software graphics
- Site analysis, base mapping, design development, grading & drainage, layout and material plans, planting plans, and layout of plant materials on site
- Working with permitting requirements for landscaping plans and stormwater
- Working with construction industry materials (such as hardscape, plant material selections, irrigation, lighting)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Familiarity with ornamental plant materials, suitable to Eastern Washington region
- Basic knowledge of landscape design and landscape construction practices
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team dynamic
- Ability to meet deadlines, accept direction, and learn new skills
- Exceptional time management skills with your own self-motivation
- Great communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- Extremely well-organized, with attention to detail to assure the quality of work is performed at the highest level
- Education: Vocational Degree, Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree, relevant to the position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 – $70,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Sick accrual
- Cover Letter
- Work Samples of AutoCAD and other graphics
We value our employees. Compensation will be DOE, plus benefits. We want to hear from you! Please email your submission material (under 10 MB total file size) to: email@example.com.