Organization: Spirit Garden Coaching + Design
Job Category: Landscape Design
Job Type: Part-Time
Experience Requirement: 3-5 years
What you’ll need…
The successful candidate will have a BA in Landscape Architecture and a minimum 3 years residential landscape design experience with examples of designs and client and employer references.
Further, the ideal candidate will be proficient in Auto-CAD, Microsoft Office and Dropbox and have the following competencies:
- Demonstrated abilities in site assessment, measurement and creative landscape design.
- Working knowledge of PNW plants is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Successful applicant will be self-motivated with a positive attitude and possess excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Successful applicant will be a creative problem solver, well organized and a personable team player with professional appearance and conduct.
- Work will be done primarily from home, but the ideal candidate must also be able to come to our Seattle office and/or meet on site.
- Reliable transportation, computer with Auto-CAD software and your own measuring tools a must.
- This position will start as soon as filled and have a $25-35/hour compensation DOE.
Please submit resume with design examples. No phone calls please.
How to Apply
Do you have a passion for the environment? Do you enjoy collaborating with clients and fellow designers? If so, you may be just who we are looking for! Our thriving boutique residential landscape design firm in Seattle is seeking a landscape designer to work 10-20 hours per week or on a project-by-project basis as an independent contractor. This could potentially become full time for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for all aspects of landscape design, from site analysis to preparing presentation documents, as well as some administrative and marketing support.
- Perform accurate site measurements and analysis.
- Create innovative design concepts within given parameters and deadlines.
- Prepare plans, details and other presentation documents.
- Create job files, make up packets, schedule meetings.
- Take on office and marketing support such as client communication and social media.