Organization: Wildlands Nursery
Job Category: Wholesale Nursery
Job Type: Seasonal
Education Requirement: High School / GED
Experience Requirement: 3-5 years
Eastern Washington wholesale containerized native plant nursery seeks highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual for full-time seasonal employment. The individual must have a passion for plants.
Duties include, but are not limited to, tracking of inventory, watering, weeding, fertilizing, pest control, pulling and sorting of orders, transplanting, labeling, and website availability updates.
Applicant Skills and Abilities:
- Horticulture/botanical college degree.(Preferred, but not required.)
- 3 years of horticulture experience.(Preferred, but not required.)
- Detail oriented
- General horticulture knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Read and write English.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish. (Preferred, but not required.)
- Proficient with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid WA state driver’s license
- Lift 30 lbs.
- Climb up and down 6’ ladder
- Work outside in all types of weather
- Based on qualifications.
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
How to Apply
To apply, please email resume to Ryan Watts (Nursery Manager) at email@example.com.