Organization: Pacific Plants Inc.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Requirement: 1-2 years
- Communicate by phone and email with growers and landscape industry professionals with regards to availabilities and pricing
- Prompt response to plant material requests
- Organize and input accurate customer project information and pricing
- Develop working relationships with nurseries, customers, and PPI personnel.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of plant material and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in the nursery, horticulture or landscape industry
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Horticulture or related field preferred
- Basic computer skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Estimating experience is a plus
- Good problem solving skills with an understanding of the importance of the sense of urgency.
- Salaried position- compensation DOE
- M-F work week
- Health insurance including vision
- Paid time off and holidays
How to Apply
Pacific Plants, Inc.
Attn: Chuck Burget
PO Box 226
Issaquah, WA 98027