Organization: brooke/wanless gardens, llc
Job Category: Landscape Crew Member
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Requirement: High School / GED
Experience Requirement: < 1 year
Pay range: $24.00 hourly
– The ideal candidate would be someone who has a love and appreciation for plants and gardens, and the joy that these can give to people. We will train the right person in the art and science of proper pruning and plant health care.
– Salary starts at $24/hour or higher, depending upon experience.
– Position starts out as part-time and expands into full-time as your skills develop.
– Horticultural experience is preferred but not required.
– Pruning, planting, plant removals of small trees, shrubs and vines.
– Other garden related tasks as needed, including: weeding, mulching, plant care and other garden tasks as needed.
– You will be working with our ISA Certified Arborist.
– have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
– have a reliable pickup truck.
– be willing to take and follow instruction.
– have a great work ethic, a healthy sense of humor and interact respectfully with others.
– be able to lift heavy objects.
– be able to work outdoors year-round in all kinds of weather.
– be able to follow safety protocols for ladders, power equipment, hand tools and all other garden related safety protocols.
– be able to access the internet and email.
– PTO including sick leave.
– stipend for use of your pickup truck.
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
– two weeks paid vacation.
– 70% of your health insurance premium paid.
How to Apply
Please send your work history, professional references and contact information to our email address: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!